Tier 2 & 3 Rugby Forum

Immigration

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Immigration

Postby STMKY » Mon, 29 Jun 2020, 16:43

Since 2014, Russians have been watching Maidan in Kiev and everyone was in shock. Now we are seeing a similar Maidan in the USA and Europe. Again, the Russians do not understand how this is possible. Another example. I’ll try to translate, but people do not have enough literary words, so they use slang and swear words. This is normal when a person is in complete shock.
Russian comments under this photo.

Alexander Tsarev: Will there really never be a bottom? I’m thinking with horror - what is the next? After all, these half-pokers have nuclear weapons and what comes to their minds is unknown. (+35)

Alexei: And this society tells us how to live? I have no printed words ... (+35)

Sherhi: Mmm, as I understand it, this is already beyond good and evil ... no words .... (+27)

Anna Tomaeva: What a mess! (+15)

Helga Shelk: we must again build the iron curtain so that this infection does not climb to us. (+23)

Valentina Milyavskaya: Is it something with my eyesight? ... or is it full ....ed CHRISTIAN in Europe and Anglo-Saxony ... (+24)

Inna Artyukhina: And BMW painted her logo in LGBT colors. I wonder how many owners of this brand will remain in Russia? (+4)

ivan ivanov: Quoted by the Russian poet Vladimir Ufland. The poem "Is America Changing?" 1958 year

The country of America is changing.
Negroes will come to power in it soon.
The freedom that stands on the shore
repainted under a black woman.

The poor will laugh
Over all sorts of Millionaires.

And some will be white
try to pretend to be Negroes. [In Russia, the word Negro is absolutely literary. We did not have colonies and slavery. Negroes for us 300 years ago and now were the same people as everyone else.]

And the Negroes will be respected.

And the Black One will be famous.

And every white
will be the first
when meeting with the Negro
bow. (+19)

Yuri: And now they will say that Jesus was gay. Everything is logical. By the way, there was something in the Bible about the kiss of Judas ... (I hope that without a tongue). And he didn’t have a wife (was it by chance?). And they talked about love among themselves. And whoever does not agree with the new interpretation is a racist. (+6)

Svetlana PAUTOVA: The finish ... (+4)

Marta Ivanova: They forgot about Sodom and Gomorrah. I wonder how it all ends. (+13)

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Tue, 30 Jun 2020, 07:49

Sounds like Russia is stuck in the 80ies (and as every country has its fair share of simply dumb people).
Also glad to see that once again "there is no racism in Russia" :lol: :lol: :lol:
How to grow rugby worldwide?
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Tue, 30 Jun 2020, 08:31

Even Russians have become worse compared to the 80s. Many different idiots and scammers have appeared. Unfortunately, this is the influence of the West and capitalism. But compared with Western countries, we have the smartest people.
We cannot have racism by definition. We have a different civilization. We do not divide people into grades.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Tue, 30 Jun 2020, 08:35

I wonder what people in Germany think about your automakers who repainted their logos in LGBT? Do you understand what a blow to your industry? These idiots simply destroyed the reputation of BMW, Mercedes, Audi and others around the world. In Russia, people are in shock. Imagine the condition of the owners of these German cars.

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Tue, 30 Jun 2020, 08:42

STMKY wrote:I wonder what people in Germany think about your automakers who repainted their logos in LGBT? Do you understand what a blow to your industry? These idiots simply destroyed the reputation of BMW, Mercedes, Audi and others around the world. In Russia, people are in shock. Imagine the condition of the owners of these German cars.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Welcome to the 21st century then, where it is okay to openly love another adult and nobody feels "in shock" about it* (*that is, when you are not an uneducated fool , maybe even following an idiotic religion, or apparently a Siberian).
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Tue, 30 Jun 2020, 08:43

STMKY wrote:We cannot have racism by definition. We have a different civilization. We do not divide people into grades.

next post: "the negroes will take everything over and we will be doomed"

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Tue, 30 Jun 2020, 10:47

In fact, Russia is at the opposite pole. We have declared another vector for the preservation of traditional values. Do you know that we are currently holding a Referendum on amendments to the Constitution? There are some very interesting corrections. About God, about the family (man and woman) and so on. This can be said the ideology of the free world. Which will not accept the liberal-satanic values of the West. For all free people in the world, Russia will be a beacon of salvation for mankind.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Tue, 30 Jun 2020, 10:58

RugbyLiebe wrote:
STMKY wrote:We cannot have racism by definition. We have a different civilization. We do not divide people into grades.

next post: "the negroes will take everything over and we will be doomed"

Good. Let's imagine that you are not a German, but a Negro. We in Russia historically call all Africans are Negroes. This is a normal word in Russian. Literally, this translates as black. Russia has never had colonies. We have never had slavery. We have another civilization that is not related to Anglo-Saxony, France or Spain. We are similar only in appearance.
In Russia, it is very rare to see a Negroes. Especially in the provinces. But it is an interesting fact that the most prominent Russian poet and writer Pushkin, who is the founder of the modern form of the Russian language, has African roots. His great-grandfather was Ethiopian.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abram_Petrovich_Gannibal
Question. Why shouldn’t Russians call Africans are Negroes? What can be your claims? All your spaces are connected with the Anglo-Saxons, French and other Europeans. This is not our problem.
Last edited by STMKY on Tue, 30 Jun 2020, 11:00, edited 1 time in total.

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Tue, 30 Jun 2020, 10:59

STMKY wrote: For all free people in the world

* if they are not "negroes" or gay or whatever is next.
This video is like a bad taste 80ies-revival-video :lol: :lol: :lol:
I would feel ashamed to even promote this stereotypical bullshit. None of my gay friends would dress like that. Actually they come way more closer to the "ideal" of masculine and very fit men than most other men.

You would probably like their appearance a lot. It is okay, if you don't have the self-confidence to be sure about your own sexuality so you feel to need to put others down. 8-)

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Tue, 30 Jun 2020, 11:02

In fact, in Russia to call a person gay (another obscene word) is considered a very big insult.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Tue, 30 Jun 2020, 11:09

From Wikipedia
Representatives of African peoples in the Russian language are commonly called negry. The word negr comes from Spanish: negro through other European languages (German: Neger, French: nègre). In the Russian language the word does not carry a negative connotation.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Russians

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Tue, 30 Jun 2020, 11:35

STMKY wrote:Today. US Embassy in Moscow. In Russia, this sign was understood as the surrender of the United States. How is this seen in the West?

Again, the US Embassy in Moscow. The answer is Russian people.

I translate, but complementing the context so that you understand the meaning.
1993 year. It was yours... [We are talking about the Constitution of Russia, which in 1993 was written by American advisers and alcoholic Yeltsin. It was 100% liberal. It was written in it that international laws take precedence over the laws of Russia.]
It will be ours! [It is about amending this Constitution. At the referendum on July 1.]
For everyone to understand the years 1991-93, this was the peak of the shame of Russia when the traitors Gorbachev and Yeltsin surrendered everything to the Anglo-Saxons.

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Tue, 30 Jun 2020, 12:25

STMKY wrote:In fact, in Russia to call a person gay (another obscene word) is considered a very big insult.

Yeah, again the 80ies or in this case maybe even the 90ies call.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Tue, 30 Jun 2020, 13:33

But we fix this position in the Constitution. Therefore, we will not follow the path of the West. On the contrary, if Germany wants to survive, it will be necessary to return traditional values.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Wed, 01 Jul 2020, 10:29

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Wed, 01 Jul 2020, 10:45

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Thu, 02 Jul 2020, 09:19

Found a strategy expert. It was interesting to listen to him and compare with other experts. He voiced the idea that Russia would transfer the capital to Siberia, to the geographical center of the country. Between Novosibirsk and Irkutsk. I think that the most likely option is Krasnoyarsk. He also talks about the Eastern Development Strategy of Russia. That is, resources will flow from the western part to Siberia and the Far East. There will be three modern large development centers in the Far East. Vladivostok, Khabarovsk and possibly Sakhalin or Blagoveshchensk. This is not an alliance with China. On the contrary, an alliance with anti-China. With Japan, united Korea, Vietnam, the Philippines. Bridges will be built from Japan to Sakhalin and from Sakhalin to the mainland.
He says that this Eastern Concept will come to fruition in the coming years. Therefore, all residents of Western countries who are well towards Russia and are looking for a new place of residence. You will not be mistaken. Southern Siberia and especially the Russian Far East are new growth points. Currently, less than 10 million people live in the Far East. According to the plans of this strategy, there should be 30-40 million people in the coming decades.

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Thu, 02 Jul 2020, 09:32

STMKY wrote:Found a strategy expert. It was interesting to listen to him and compare with other experts. He voiced the idea that Russia would transfer the capital to Siberia, to the geographical center of the country. Between Novosibirsk and Irkutsk. I think that the most likely option is Krasnoyarsk. He also talks about the Eastern Development Strategy of Russia. That is, resources will flow from the western part to Siberia and the Far East. There will be three modern large development centers in the Far East. Vladivostok, Khabarovsk and possibly Sakhalin or Blagoveshchensk. This is not an alliance with China. On the contrary, an alliance with anti-China. With Japan, united Korea, Vietnam, the Philippines. Bridges will be built from Japan to Sakhalin and from Sakhalin to the mainland.
He says that this Eastern Concept will come to fruition in the coming years. Therefore, all residents of Western countries who are well towards Russia and are looking for a new place of residence. You will not be mistaken. Southern Siberia and especially the Russian Far East are new growth points. Currently, less than 10 million people live in the Far East. According to the plans of this strategy, there should be 30-40 million people in the coming decades.

I am really impressed how you manage to always find the biggest village idiots and claim they are experts. Move the Russian capital to Siberia? Why not to Hawaii? You know what, lets make it Texas, I am sure you can find a Russian cowboy somewhere.
I mean this is your country, you should be aware, that only under 14% of all Russians live in Siberia or further East.

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby amz » Thu, 02 Jul 2020, 11:18

this thread provide a lot of entertainment as well :lol:

RugbyLiebe wrote:Move the Russian capital to Siberia?

I'd very much like that :lol:

Helga Shelk: we must again build the iron curtain so that this infection does not climb to us. (+23)

I'd donate for that if it will keep guys like you there, confined to Russian borders, VK and Runet. Too bad about the rest of Russian who want to live in the free world.

As for international laws vs internal laws, I think you got it wrong STNKY. It is not understood in that international laws take precedence over the laws of Russia. This doesn't happen in any country. The exact meaning is that the International treaties signed by Russia become part of internal laws and if internal laws does not comply with it, the International treaty takes precedence. So to make it shorter, only the International laws with which Russia agreed become internal law. It's normal, once you signed an agreement to keep your word, this is the sense of the respective law.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Thu, 02 Jul 2020, 19:56

In fact, completely different experts are talking about moving the capital to the center of the country. I’m not retelling the TV. And I say things that will be in a few years.
If you have the myths of propaganda and Hollywood in your head and you imagine Siberia = Gulag. That is not my problem. Siberia is one of the safest regions of the world. The climate there will improve. Since the center of the global economy is moving from the Atlantic to the Pacific. Then it is more profitable for us to develop Siberia and the Far East.
As for the laws. You may not believe it. But in 1993, the traitor Yeltsin, with the help of the Americans, wrote a very liberal Russophobic Constitution. It is about the laws. Which write say the IMF or WHO. Our parliament was obliged to accept them. That is why they adopted an increase in the retirement age last year. Putin was against it. But the IMF has written this law for Russia. Therefore, this Refrenedum was a matter of Russian sovereignty.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Thu, 02 Jul 2020, 20:07

And I do not understand those who voted against. These liberals, Trotskyists and just stupid idiots. So they support the anti-Russian Constitution of 1993, which was written by the alcoholic traitor Yeltsin and his Anglo-Saxon friends.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Fri, 03 Jul 2020, 20:02

Its amayzing!

National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Postby Bolaroid » Sat, 04 Jul 2020, 15:06

STMKY wrote:In fact, in Russia to call a person gay (another obscene word) is considered a very big insult.

It's a big insult in the (Anglosphere) West too. If you call someone gay and you're not joking, a fight is a distinct possibility.

National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Postby Bolaroid » Sat, 04 Jul 2020, 15:10

I'm hearing Vladivostock is in fact Chinese! :shock: What say you Vova?

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Sat, 04 Jul 2020, 15:38

Vladivostok is a typical Russian city. Literally, the name of the city means Vladi (owning) East (east). Vladivostok = Owning the East. There is a similar name in the south of Russia. Vladikavkaz = Owning the Caucasus. There are fewer Chinese in Siberia and Far East than in Moscow. 2.5 thousand Chinese live in Vladivostok. Very little.

PreviousNext

Return to Other subjects