Tier 2 & 3 Rugby Forum

Virus 19

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Virus 19

Postby Vova12 » Thu, 04 Jun 2020, 05:59

Luckily we did not pay migrants who arrived in Russia. You can come and stay living but you must earn a living. Blacks live here but they all work somewhere. Therefore they quickly integrate into society.
And in Europe receiving money and housing, many of them become parasits.
Therefore think that Russia is a much healther country.

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Thu, 04 Jun 2020, 06:36

STMKY wrote:Where did you see racism in that old post? I affirm that Whites, Africans and Mongoloids are three different kinds of people. Similarly, in nature. Let's say tigers, lions and cougars. Yes, they are similar, but they are different. But simple logic. Black cannot turn white. Not in 40,000 years, not even in 40 million years. The theory of the origin of man in Africa is a typical liberal delirium of the post-colonial Western world. This theory has been broken down by DNA geneology.
As for the appearance of the skinhead movement in Russia in the 90s. Some of our youth after the collapse of the USSR prayed to England and the United States. They copied all the trash from there. This wave has passed. Because this is not our mentality. Skinheadism did not take root in Russia.

Lets play a game.

It is called White or African?

Already a hint for some of those pictures, 40 million years passed really quickly, right?
How to grow rugby worldwide?
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

National Flag:
ItalyItaly

Postby Canalina » Thu, 04 Jun 2020, 06:45

Vova12 wrote:Luckily we did not pay migrants who arrived in Russia. You can come and stay living but you must earn a living. Blacks live here but they all work somewhere. Therefore they quickly integrate into society.
And in Europe receiving money and housing, many of them become parasits.
Therefore think that Russia is a much healther country.

I don't know which is the healthiest system, but in the past you and Stmky affirmed several times that racism doesn't exist in Russia and I believed you, and now you write that fifteen years ago there were one hundred racial killings every year. Plus, you show videos from seven years ago with people beaten because of their racial features

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Thu, 04 Jun 2020, 06:50

Twenty years ago 30-40000 murders were committed and whole country was divided between criminal groups. It is difficult for me to explain our 90s but probably in West will soon see it with their own eyes.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Thu, 04 Jun 2020, 06:52

And you either listen to what I say or what this Bill Gates fan says.Most of what he writes I call complete nonsense.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Thu, 04 Jun 2020, 10:53

If someone wants to know about racism in Russia then you can write to this guy and ask. But you need to register in Russian social network.

https://vk.com/id393925113

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Thu, 04 Jun 2020, 12:58

A very weak liberal attempt to justify the origin of all people in Africa. It is simply broken. Open Wikipedia and look for different groups of DNA. You saw that whites do not have African DNA. DNA genealogy is like mathematics. An ideal tool to beat any pseudo-historical fakes. I advise everyone.

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Thu, 04 Jun 2020, 13:59

STMKY wrote:A very weak liberal attempt to justify the origin of all people in Africa. It is simply broken. Open Wikipedia and look for different groups of DNA. You saw that whites do not have African DNA. DNA genealogy is like mathematics. An ideal tool to beat any pseudo-historical fakes. I advise everyone.

Source?
My source: https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10. ... ode=iahb20 an actual scientific paper.
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Thu, 04 Jun 2020, 14:23

My source is Anatoly Klyosov. Russian scientist from the USA. He completely refuted your sources. He had devastating articles on the fake nature of the liberal theory of the origin of mankind in Africa. On the basis of science. Look for his materials in google in English. I read in Russian.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Thu, 04 Jun 2020, 14:30

Without knowing English, in 2 seconds I found his site. With many scientific articles.
https://www.anatole-klyosov.com
By the way, in Russia, all official historians. They are adherents of Norman Theory, afraid of Klesov. Because he broke many of their scientific works and books with elementary evidence using DNA. Imagine people working for decades. They came up with a story. And that turned out to be fake.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Thu, 04 Jun 2020, 14:35

This is a false scientist. Something like Bill Gates vaccine.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Thu, 04 Jun 2020, 15:01

Seriously? I think that our German friend will not believe you and will find out information about this scientist. He is a very respected scientist. In the scientific field, scientists are measured by the Hershey index. According to this classification Klesov in world science, the player is a very good level. Above the average.
I can give an example of how he scientifically destroyed the centennial tales of pseudo-Russian scientists and their Norman Theory. They wrote that Rurik and his team were Scandinavians. They made up the story. Many have argued the opposite. Like Lomonosov. But they were called marginalized. Klyosov checked the DNA of the Russians. And attention! He did not find typical Scandinavian DNA among the Russian people. Where is the logic. If the elites of Russia with a small population were Scandinavians, then where are their descendants. After all, he studied male DNA. Moreover, if you take the example of England. There, millions of British have Scandinavian DNA. Here is one of Klesov’s examples of work. Moreover, this can be checked by anyone in the world based on the collected DNA. This is like math. 2 + 2 = 4. You cannot draw 2 + 2 = 5. As pseudo-historians did before.
Or there were other comical examples. I am now without facts, only conditionally. Suppose on the Volga was found the burial of ancient people. Pseudo-historians have written dozens of books on this topic. And theories about which these ancient people wrote the descendants of the people, for example, the Tatars, wrote. Klyosov studies the DNA of these ancient people. Allegedly Tatars. And he sees that they all have completely another DNA, which the Tatars do not have at all. But there are Russians and other Slavs. What do these pseudo-historians do? Their work is full destroyed.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Thu, 04 Jun 2020, 15:08

I not a geneticist unlike you. I dont have enough knowledge. But I smart enough to read opinion of real scientists about Klesov.
It is a pseudo scientist and a quack. However maybe in my opinion he just went crazy.

But your ability to find most idiotic of all available information delights me!

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Thu, 04 Jun 2020, 15:41

I gave you two examples above why pseudo-scientists consider the real scientist Klyosov a charlatan. Because he scientifically kills their many years of work. By the way, he is now writing a huge book about all the ethnic groups of Russia. It will be an encyclopedia of the peoples of Russia. I think there will be tremendous success and excitement in this book. We will look at many historical things with different eyes. 100% will be surprises. Based on science.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Thu, 04 Jun 2020, 15:49

I will say this. I dont know who Klesov, Rezun-Suvorov, Fomenko, Nosovsky are ... They are just liars and falsifiers or just idiots.
But these people kill science introducing false information into heads of uneducated people is a fact!
And if do not resist this invasion of idiots then our science will turn into Ukrainian where in school textbooks it is written about the 40thousand year Ukrainian nation and that all nations of world came out of Galicia ...

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Thu, 04 Jun 2020, 16:01

I suspect that Suvorovs false crafts were funded by British goverment with goal of eliminating pride in victory in IIWorld War . After collapse of USSR whole country rested only on this memory.
And this epic of Klesovs Aryans and Slavs from same series.

In Ukraine a whole country lives on a false story written by Nazi criminals from Canada. And fact that country produing missiles, aircraft carriers and planes now grows rapesed and lives on IMF loans is a natural result.

National Flag:
ItalyItaly

Postby Canalina » Thu, 04 Jun 2020, 16:22

The first men didn't appear in Russia nor in Ukraine or Africa but in my town. All know it. It's science

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Thu, 04 Jun 2020, 17:59

Compare respected scientist Klyosov and swindler Suvorov is a pure manipulation. I posted a link to Klesov’s work. Our foreign comrades are already reading scientific articles by Klyosov. Let's wait for their opinions.

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Fri, 05 Jun 2020, 06:35

Canalina wrote:The first men didn't appear in Russia nor in Ukraine or Africa but in my town. All know it. It's science

:D :D :D
Btw how are things in Emilia-Romagna (that's where you are from, right?)? If things were normal, I would be on my way to Italy for family holidays tonight :(

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 05 Jun 2020, 06:47

Bill Gates said it's hard to deny vaccine conspiracy theories involving him because they're 'so stupid' :D

https://www.businessinsider.com/bill-ga ... pid-2020-6

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Fri, 05 Jun 2020, 06:50

STMKY wrote:Compare respected scientist Klyosov and swindler Suvorov is a pure manipulation. I posted a link to Klesov’s work. Our foreign comrades are already reading scientific articles by Klyosov. Let's wait for their opinions.

The Into Africa hypothesis
The Into Africa hypothesis has been proposed by Anatole Klyosov, a chemist from Russia who is now living in America. He writes prolifically on the subject of what he calls "DNA genealogy". His research is almost all self-published. Klyosov is the editor of Advances in Anthropology published by the questionable open access publisher Scientific Research Publishing. None of the members of the journal's editorial board has a background in population genetics. Klyosov has published two articles in this journal (2012 and 2014) supposedly refuting the Out of Africa hypothesis and proposing his alternative Into Africa theory. But these papers focus on a questionable analysis of Y-DNA and mtDNA which are of limited value for inferences about human origins. (Y-DNA and mtDNA tests can, however, be used legitimately for genealogical purposes.)

In January 2015, a group of leading Russian academics published a letter in the popular science magazine Troitskii Variant denouncing Anatole Klyosov's "DNA demagoguery". (http://trv-science.ru/2015/01/13/dnk-de ... -kljosova/ )

https://www.ucl.ac.uk/biosciences/probl ... l-theories

So basically another "scientist" with "revolutionary ideas". I enjoy reading about this kind of new "revelations", but sorry, if he isn't able to write papers, but only popular books, it is only an entertaining read and no, he is not respected at all. You get respect in science by publishing. I concur with Vova, that you have a talent to find the most obscure and illogical things on the internet.

If you want to read about what is really discussed in science, have a look just over the paragraph over the one I quoted.
I mean we are in the year, where real science through real scientifical work established, that there are definitely other early humans in genes from both caucasian AND african humans as well.
https://www.cell.com/trends/ecology-evo ... 69-5347(14)00047-0
https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-52133534

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Fri, 05 Jun 2020, 06:51

Vova12 wrote:Bill Gates said it's hard to deny vaccine conspiracy theories involving him because they're 'so stupid' :D

https://www.businessinsider.com/bill-ga ... pid-2020-6

Reminds me, I still want a source from our gullible friend.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Fri, 05 Jun 2020, 06:53

As for fear, the word "Aryan". This is due to wild ignorance. This is a normal concept in the scientific community. Literally, Aryan means the plowman. The Aryans called the higher castes of the Hindus. Which, as we now know, have the same R1A DNA. Which we call Slavic DNA. Because it is the main one among Russians and Poles. And also very often found among Germans, especially northern and eastern.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Fri, 05 Jun 2020, 06:55

Answered convenient questions mainstream media. I am sure that they did not ask him why his Fund was expelled from India in 2017. He crippled nearly 500,000 Indian children with his vaccines.
Last edited by STMKY on Fri, 05 Jun 2020, 07:28, edited 1 time in total.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Fri, 05 Jun 2020, 07:01

That is, you have not read his article. And they found the opinions of charlatans about him. Then everything is clear. And he clearly showed that white and Mongoloids do not have African DNA. What is the theory of liberals about the origin of man in Africa based on? In Africa, they found the most ancient people. Nobody argues. Yes, the most ancient people on the planet Earth are Africans. But this does not mean that the rest came from them. Klesov proves this with DNA. And Western liberals have only versions.

PreviousNext

Return to Other subjects