Tier 2 & 3 Rugby Forum

Virus 19

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Re: Virus 19

Postby RugbyLiebe » Fri, 05 Jun 2020, 08:08

STMKY wrote:That is, you have not read his article. And they found the opinions of charlatans about him. Then everything is clear.

Once again, I am not able to read "the article", because you haven't even linked one. You linked a source with
STMKY wrote:With many scientific articles.
It would be welcomed, if you would focus on something just for one time. Then we can discuss it.

STMKY wrote:In Africa, they found the most ancient people. Nobody argues. Yes, the most ancient people on the planet Earth are Africans. But this does not mean that the rest came from them.

Yes, this exactly means this. The oldest evidence is African => it looks like humanity started in Africa. What's so difficult to understand?
But then, yes it gets more difficult. There were many different human species for quite a long time on this planet. What has been scientifically proven this year is, that modern day Africans were not the only base of everything, but like caucasians were also mixed with different now extinct human species.

STMKY wrote:Klesov proves this with DNA. And Western liberals have only versions.

Source?
How to grow rugby worldwide?
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

National Flag:
ItalyItaly

Postby Canalina » Fri, 05 Jun 2020, 10:59

In Italy there's a new political character, a new farcical one: the general Pappalardo.
He gathered 1500 people in a Milan square and 2000 in Rome, all with no masks and no social distancing. They protest against the false virus, they burned a photo of Gates, they said that with the microchips inoculated through the 5G frequencies we will become all robots, they mocked and intimidate the journalists and they also quarreled each other, probably because everyone is sure to own the real truth. They all wear in orange, it's their symbol.
I don't know if their leader, the general Pappalardo, is a real military general. However he affirmed to be one of the greatest musicians ever, and to be invited to song in places where "only Mozart and Beethoven have played before". And "should I confide to you? Well, yes, I say it: Trump just asked me a new music for his next congress!". Of course no one has ever heard him playing a song.
I'm pretty sure he is not a real liar: I think he really believes in what he says. He thinks something, he likes what he have thought and so immediately he believes that it's true.
It happens the same, I suspect, for Stmky and all the other plots believers: they hear an idea that satisfies them and so immediately they think that it's unswervingly true. They read 200 anthropological papers but they don't like what they say, then they read 1 anthropological paper that purposes ideas they like and immediately they think that this last is real and the other 200 are false. They read the epidemic data of 200 countries and between them just the data of Belarus satisfies their convincements, so they immediately thinks in total faith that that one is real and the other 199 are false

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 05 Jun 2020, 11:07

In Ossetia idiots burned a 5G tower. Also because of Bill Gates.
They were left without the Inet and mobile for a month.
After which they helped repairmen restore it ...

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 05 Jun 2020, 11:11

Belief in this nonsense with vaccines, 5G and Bill Gates is subject to usually stupid illiterate people unable to analyz various information.
In my opinion state should fight this mass idiocy above all by raising level of education in society.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 05 Jun 2020, 11:17

But it is very difficult to do. For example by joint international efforts we cannot convince just one idiot! :D

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 05 Jun 2020, 11:56

This idiocy virus can destroy states in my opinion. More precisely throw back in development.
See how it works in Ukraine. All the same for everyone in the world it is part of Russian world and goal was to tear Ukraine away from Russia. They were told that everything in world came from Ukrainians. Fact that Russians are Asians are Mongols and Ukrainians are Europeans and so on and so forth. That Russians are slaves and Ukrainians are free Europeans.
As a result Ukraine broke technological cooperation with Russia and slipped to its current level. Ukraine does not and never will have space, rocket science, shipbuilding, tank building, aircraft construction ....Creative people were invited to Russia. Russia created same enterprises at home.

Part of Russian world has died. Now it is a poor country of sex tourism for Europe and Asia ...
Now are trying to do same in Belorussia.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Fri, 05 Jun 2020, 14:28

Manipulation again. Why are you linking vaccines against super-virus and 5G? These are different things. And Ukraine is generally a circus. There, idiots just made up a story for themselves. I already gave a link to the Berkut video. My favorite, there is the history of Ukraine from 144,000 years ago. You mixed everything.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 06 Jun 2020, 09:59

Former player of national team of Moldova, Krasnoy Yar and Strela Kazan Alexander Kolts says that he had been ill with a coronavirus and almost died in intensive care.

National Flag:
ItalyItaly

Postby Canalina » Sun, 07 Jun 2020, 14:07

An article about a message from an italian nurse who was positive to coronavirus for 78 days

"I dedicate this post to you conspiracy theorists," concludes the nurse, "who claim that the virus does not exist, that it was created to make money for Bill Gates, that they are lying to you and the situation is not as bad as it seems, that you don't want to wear a mask because it will make you die of hypercapnia (you don't even know what it is), that you crowd in the squares because you are not afraid of a virus that only kills the old, that you claim that the virus is a problem only for those who have serious and disabling diseases.

"To you who think that nothing will ever happen to you, I dedicate the photo of the therapy that I had to take in the last two months and that I will continue to take for I don't know how long again. And I am ONLY thirty years old. I dedicate to you every single injection that I had to do, every hematoma distributed on my body, every tablet that I have to swallow every day, every minute of waking in the dark, every flicker that I feel in my chest ".

The nurse then intervened in another post with a clarification: "This post was designed and written for my profile, I never thought it would have had such visibility, outside of my usual three or four commentators. You are free to not believe me, no matter, but to those who call me fake I suggest to reread Facebook's privacy rules; I only tell you that, under the post of a person who has a post traumatic stress disorder, certain comments may have devastating effects. Fortunately, I recognize ignorance and move forward, but you must be ashamed".

Nurses have been very affected by the Coronavirus. Worldwide, over 600 nurses have died, according to the International Council of Nurses, while about 450 thousand have been infected. In Italy forty nurses were victims of the pandemic and 12 thousand tested positive at Covid-19, according to the latest data from the National Federation of Nursing Professions (Fnopi).

https://it.mashable.com/coronavirus/344 ... mplottisti

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Sun, 07 Jun 2020, 15:27

And if this nurse is asked a question. How many months or years do you need to stop all the economies of the world? And how many people will subsequently die of hunger (who will not have work), of alcohol and other drugs (to whom there will be money - but no brains)?

National Flag:
ItalyItaly

Postby Canalina » Sun, 07 Jun 2020, 16:43

She is not debating about a possible dilemma between dying by virus or dying by poverty; she is just saying to those who think that the virus doesn't exist or that it's not so dangerous that the virus is real and dangerous, and that she experienced it on her own skin

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Sun, 07 Jun 2020, 18:09

Dangerous and dangerous. Why is it publicizing the whole world and telling each box 1000 times? I wrote to you how many years ago I had a similar illness. Then there was no tantrum. I was then treated for bronchitis. This is all a global circus. Which has completely different goals that are not related to health.

National Flag:
ItalyItaly

Postby Canalina » Mon, 08 Jun 2020, 06:20

Ok

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 08 Jun 2020, 11:36

Self isolation and access control are canceled in Moscow from 9 June . This was announced by mayor Sobyanin.

In my opinion corona is a virus with dangerous complications but with low mortality. Especially if countrys healthcare system copes with load.
We will find out exact figures when total mortality year becomes known.

Probably some of measures were redundant, but at that time no one knew exact information about virus. Risk was too great.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 08 Jun 2020, 11:39

Ancient man and modern illiterate idiot are related by one thing. Аbility to master knowledge only after personal contact with outside world and natural phenomena.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Mon, 08 Jun 2020, 12:36

Vova put in reverse gear. I think that our Italian and German friends understood the stupidity of the coronovirus circus even earlier. Well, your liberal globalist Sobyanin has surrendered? More recently, he scared you Muscovites with a super-hyper-mega virus. He told terrible tales. Putin called him, explained to the fool that he would cease to be mayor. And it's over. By the way, did you watch the last Besogon? There Mikhalkov devoted a lot of time to Sobyanik and his Moscow program “smart city”. Very interesting. This is that digital concentration camp. The authors of this Moscow program are Anglo-Saxons.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 08 Jun 2020, 12:45

You moron just compare mortality of Sweden, Norway and Finland.
No quarantine was introduced in Sweden.
For a degenerate like you of course there is no difference 5000 or 50000 people die.

I convinced that state should have taken economic losses to save its own citizens.

And in Russia quarantine saved the lives of tens of thousands of people.
And you can fuck you illiterate stupid idiot. 8-)

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 08 Jun 2020, 12:49

Sweden - 465 deaths per million people.
Finland - 58.
Norway - 44.

Russia - 41.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 08 Jun 2020, 12:53

Two things are endless. Universe and stupidity of an illiterate stupid idiot!

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Mon, 08 Jun 2020, 13:05

Why write about Sweden if there is a more accurate example of a country with almost identical data. This is Belorussia. And there, mortality without quarantine is even lower than in Russia with quarantine.
Last edited by STMKY on Mon, 08 Jun 2020, 13:09, edited 1 time in total.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Mon, 08 Jun 2020, 13:09

But I realized that this is a global circus a few months ago. You all did not believe me. Guys, I'm waiting for your comments on this topic. And do not close the topic. If you refuse to write, then I will have to find your old comments and troll you. Reminding you what horror stories you wrote about the virus here.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 08 Jun 2020, 13:15

Because we do not know about situation in Belorusii! Lukashenko has elections in a month.
It is a closed country without tourism and with a good healthcare system.This is third time I writing this, stupid illiterate idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All neighboring countries have closed borders with her! In addition you stupid idiot cited Sweden as an example!

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 08 Jun 2020, 13:16

Actually this is champion among idiots in world. He really will not have competitors in WC.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Mon, 08 Jun 2020, 14:22

To call Belorussia a closed country is aerobatics. Many people criticized Lukashenko for having made a visa-free regime for dozens of countries. There are no world attractions, but tourists from all over the world are there. This is not North Korea.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 08 Jun 2020, 14:34

In Italy there are more than 100 million tourists a year and in Belarus about 400 000 of them more than half from Russia ...This is my last text for an illiterate idiot.

PreviousNext

Return to Other subjects