Tier 2 & 3 Rugby Forum

Virus 19

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Virus 19

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 26 Jul 2020, 08:36

However think that an information war will be declared against Russian vaccine in West and vaccine will be banned.
They will write that vaccine is lifethreatening or stolen.

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Mon, 27 Jul 2020, 06:31

Canalina wrote:Some lethality percentage (deaths per people infected) by country. It's strange that http://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries doesn't report this data,

They actually do, but in death per million. For some countries they also have those percentages on the country's page. But you are right, they should put more focus on those numbers. Maybe they chose to not do it, because the rate is heavily influenced how much you actually test.
How to grow rugby worldwide?
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 27 Jul 2020, 08:17

I think that foreigners will also get vaccine for free. Since beginning of the year 300.000 have received Russian citizenship, more than 1.5 million foreigners have applied to Ministry of Internal Affairs to regulate their legal status amid epidemic.

National Flag:
ItalyItaly

Postby Canalina » Mon, 27 Jul 2020, 08:38

RugbyLiebe wrote:
Canalina wrote:Some lethality percentage (deaths per people infected) by country. It's strange that http://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries doesn't report this data,

They actually do, but in death per million. For some countries they also have those percentages on the country's page. But you are right, they should put more focus on those numbers. Maybe they chose to not do it, because the rate is heavily influenced how much you actually test.

They are two different data. In Italy I think they call one "lethality" (number of deaths/number of infected people) and the other one "mortality" (number of deaths/number of inhabitants)
The fact that the lethality is in Qatar around 150 times minor that in Western Europe let you very perplexed and throws other doubts about the dissimilarity of data collecting standards between the various nations. Or maybe it could suggest that in Qatar some conditions really favored a very low lethality, and of course I hope that someone is trying to study out which those conditions were

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Mon, 27 Jul 2020, 09:21

Canalina wrote:
RugbyLiebe wrote:

They are two different data. In Italy I think they call one "lethality" (number of deaths/number of infected people) and the other one "mortality" (number of deaths/number of inhabitants)
The fact that the lethality is in Qatar around 150 times minor that in Western Europe let you very perplexed and throws other doubts about the dissimilarity of data collecting standards between the various nations. Or maybe it could suggest that in Qatar some conditions really favored a very low lethality, and of course I hope that someone is trying to study out which those conditions were

Thanks for the correction. I think you (or someone else) made this distinction between lethality and mortality a while ago here. Totally forgot about it.
On a lighter note, I just booked a week of beach holiday in your region. Make sure, you keep your cases down until the first week of september :D
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 02 Aug 2020, 11:01

Vova12 wrote:However think that an information war will be declared against Russian vaccine in West and vaccine will be banned.
They will write that vaccine is lifethreatening or stolen.

UK 'likely to reject' Russia coronavirus vaccine set for mass rollout in October

Russia confidently believes its vaccine will be ready to be rolled out by October - but the development has been met with scepticism in the West and Britain is reportedly set to reject the jab if offered

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/u ... s-22455890

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 03 Aug 2020, 06:24

When It Comes to Covid Shots, Rich Nations Are First in Line

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... ium-europe

National Flag:
ItalyItaly

Postby Canalina » Mon, 03 Aug 2020, 18:28

News from some days ago, but I've read it just now: a famous south african rugby commentator and former rugby player died by covid when just 38 years old

https://www.therep.co.za/2020/07/29/sa- ... da-ntunja/

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Tue, 04 Aug 2020, 15:43

I haven't written here for a long time. Are you ready to admit that you have been cruelly deceived? Trump's brother.
The coronavirus was planned and released onto the world by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
https://twitter.com/UncleRobTrump/statu ... 4269917185
Bill Gates is going to prison for crimes against humanity.
https://twitter.com/UncleRobTrump/statu ... 5247150082

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 04 Aug 2020, 16:21

I never liked Donald Trump and this fool is even greater ...

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 04 Aug 2020, 16:33

For six months yelling about fact that coronavirus is not dangerous and then blame Bill for creating it and danger to humanity))) :lol:

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Tue, 04 Aug 2020, 16:44

It doesn't matter if you like Trump or not. I gave you the level of people in the West who are picking up the truth about this pseudo-virus. It's the same in Italy and Germany. I'm just too lazy to look for links. I think our Italian and German friends themselves know that many people in their countries, including famous scientists and doctors, say how Gates and the whole gang of globalists-satanists deceived them.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 04 Aug 2020, 16:50

At the moment more than 700 000 dead and there will be more than a million victims.

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Wed, 05 Aug 2020, 07:32

STMKY wrote:I haven't written here for a long time. Are you ready to admit that you have been cruelly deceived? Trump's brother.
The coronavirus was planned and released onto the world by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
https://twitter.com/UncleRobTrump/statu ... 4269917185
Bill Gates is going to prison for crimes against humanity.
https://twitter.com/UncleRobTrump/statu ... 5247150082

You continue to not understand basic things about social media. What makes you think, that this is Robert Trump's legitimate account in first place. I mean, no one would ever think of being dishonest on the Internet.

STMKY wrote:I think our Italian and German friends themselves know that many people in their countries, including famous scientists and doctors, say how Gates and the whole gang of globalists-satanists deceived them.

And no, nobody within their right mind in Italy or Germany says that Gates has anything to do, especially not a single famous scientist or doctor.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Wed, 05 Aug 2020, 08:33

Trump is just an incompetent person. But compared to Bidens dementia he looks much better.
After 9.00 complete incompetence in dialogue about coronavirus and mortality in US.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaaTZkq ... =emb_title

This is not how a president acts.. at all. He’s a crazy old man that needs to be put in a nursing home.
This is such a painful interview to watch... it’s just so hard to not feel my brain cells slipping away because of me trying to decipher this interviews meaning...
He can’t answer questions fully or properly if he doesn’t let people finish. He thinks he knows what’s going to be said and that can be a slippery slope.
This is so embarrassing to watch, it's cringeworthy
Jonathan's face when he asks "Florida's numbers are going down?" says it all
Honestly I think that if he stops obsessing about how China failed to stop the virus spreading and started focusing on stopping it spreading in the US, it would be a miracle
I can't even tell what he's talking about half the time. Interviewer asks a question and he gets interrupted halfway through with some rambling nonsense
Its like watching a kid trying to lie to their parents after getting into trouble.
This is the result when uneducated people get the opportunity to get billionaires.
Trump's acting for this comedy sketch is award worthy. Whoever wrote this script should get an emmy. This is a sketch, right? Please tell me this is a sketch and not real life...
Next he'll be arguing that its okay for so many Americans to die of Covid19 because they go to a special American heaven where they can eat all the burgers they want.
One of the stupidest humans to ever wear a suit, pretending to run a country whilst everyone around him dies from a problem he's both incapable and unwilling to properly address... Nice one
"Oh you brought facts that contradict my narrative, I'm talking about a different goalpost now"
It seems like to him, saving his face is more important than protecting his citizens. Stay safe everyone.
Kinda looks like a Comedy Film.

National Flag:
ItalyItaly

Postby Canalina » Wed, 05 Aug 2020, 15:54

I haven't seen the whole interview, just the moment when he says that USA have the best data in the world and the interviewer replies that those are just data proportional to the population. Regarding that moment, I think that Trump is at least partly right: the data proportional to the population are more indicative that the absolute data, in my opinion. Anyway he should have specified that they were proportional data and anyway also under that criteria USA has the eighth worst data in the World.
That said, I agree that he seems a kid that has not made his homework and clumsy tries to deceive the adults. And he seems also not easy understanding the simple data his staff prepared for him in those sheets. Considering that he is the president of the most powerful country in the World, this appears more than grotesque...

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Thu, 06 Aug 2020, 09:18

Gilead’s coronavirus treatment remdesivir to cost $3,120 per U.S. patient with private insurance

Gilead Sciences announced its pricing plans in preparation for it to begin charging for the drug in July.
The company has been donating doses to the U.S. government for distribution since it received emergency use authorization in May.
The drugmaker said it will sell remdesivir for $390 per vial to governments “of developed countries” around the world, and the price for U.S. private insurance companies will stand at $520 per vial.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/29/gileads ... ients.html

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 11 Aug 2020, 09:31

A vaccine against coronavirus has been registered in Russia. One of the first to be vaccinated was Putins daughter.
Doctors working with people infected with virus will be vaccinated first.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 11 Aug 2020, 09:59

Putins daughter Maria Vorontsova is a doctor.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 11 Aug 2020, 15:36

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby amz » Wed, 12 Aug 2020, 08:42

Vova12 wrote:A vaccine against coronavirus has been registered in Russia. One of the first to be vaccinated was Putins daughter.

Is this likely to replace the actual Covid-19 Russian cure, Defenestrin?

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Wed, 12 Aug 2020, 12:06

amz wrote:
Vova12 wrote:A vaccine against coronavirus has been registered in Russia. One of the first to be vaccinated was Putins daughter.

Is this likely to replace the actual Covid-19 Russian cure, Defenestrin?

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Wed, 12 Aug 2020, 13:21

This is a global game. The Anglo-Saxons started it. Scared the whole world. And wanted to vaccinate the whole world with Gates' vaccine. Putin's reaction. Ok guys. We will play with you. I used the technique of judo. He directed all the media in the world against the West. Now they have a fork. They also believe that this is a terrible pseudo-virus. But the [bad Russians] came up with a vaccine. What to do? Taking a vaccine from [bad Russians] or admitting that a pseudo-virus is just a hoax? Well played, Vladimir Vladimirovich.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Wed, 12 Aug 2020, 13:26

This is called the Putin style. He loves to do that. When using the power of the enemy against him. The enemy scared the whole world. Inspired to many people that the common flu is a mega-disaster. And in fact, the savior is not Gates (their man), but [bad Putin] and the Russians. This is a global chess.

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Wed, 12 Aug 2020, 14:24

Yeah, and because "it is just the flu", Putin, as everyone else in the world, made sure that there are strict regulations in Russia.
Do you sometimes realize, at least a little bit, what unbelievable non-sense you post? Thank god, your president is not an idiot.

Btw Covid-19-deaths per million inhabitants in Russia will overtake Germany this or next month.

PreviousNext

Return to Other subjects