RussiaRussia

Re: Political Thread

Postby Vova12 » Thu, 25 Mar 2021, 08:11

True a woman from Moscow will come to me soon and ruin everything for me ... :D

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Thu, 25 Mar 2021, 08:23

At first i wanted to get myself a dog, but she persuaded me to choose her.
But i haven't decided yet.
I know for a fact that she doesnt read this! I going to fix gas boiler. I need to at least take a shower before she comes here. :D

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 26 Mar 2021, 07:39

Italian BAXI boiler could not stand collision with Russian reality.
After electricity was turned off, he had some kind of problems in electronics, in addition an airlock and gas did not flow in pipe.
I need to install an uninterruptible power supply, i have a voltage stabilizer installed.
Water supply filters must also be changed, a lot of sand comes out of well, pump check valve must be cleaned ...
After winter, winter was cold, always need to fix system.

In general ill be busy soon , I-net helps a lot. ...

National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Postby Bolaroid » Fri, 26 Mar 2021, 16:54

Vova12 wrote:Asian Americans in Atlanta stunned by shootings as advocates demand action: ‘Everyone has heard enough words’

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... reactions/

This incident was nothing to do with racial hatred, the shooter was a religious self-hating sex addict. The shooter was not politically motivated.

The subsequent radical Islamic shooting in Boulder, Colorado *was* about racial hatred, but the left leaning media don't want to hear about that.

National Flag:

Postby Bolaroid » Fri, 26 Mar 2021, 16:58

Vova12 wrote:Russian Ambassador to Washington A. I. Antonov has been invited to Moscow for consultations to analyze what to do and where to move in the context of relations with US.

Next step is to sever diplomatic relations.

Russia should not overreact, the Democratic Party led by Biden is trying to shift the American public's focus away from China and onto Russia.

China has bribed most of the Democratic Party, and many American elites (Biden included).

National Flag:

Postby Bolaroid » Fri, 26 Mar 2021, 17:02

Vova12 wrote:After collapse of USSR West could well integrate Russia, we had pro Western sentiments among majority of population, but preferred to take advantage of temporary weakness.

West first of all is not democratic values, but a cruel system of colonization and robbery of conquered peoples.

We are to blame for fact that we have resources that we treacherously spend in our own interests. This is main reason ...

How do you mean?

National Flag:

Postby Bolaroid » Fri, 26 Mar 2021, 17:10

Vova12 wrote:This is how glory passes ... We are now second. Such upheavals in public consciousness are possible only if population is thoroughly brainwashed ...

https://news.gallup.com/poll/337457/new ... enemy.aspx

or if a totalitarian regime releases a deadly disease into your country while lying about it, killing hundreds of thousands of your fellow citizens in the process.

The American public are right, China is the biggest threat.

You may see the US as your biggest threat, but like most Russians you would rather live in America and the American way of life than China and its 24/7 surveillance culture.

This is what all these discussions are really about - culture. From what I see, Russian culture appears much closer to that of Europe and North America than it does to China's. But perhaps I am wrong.

National Flag:

Postby Bolaroid » Fri, 26 Mar 2021, 17:15

Vova12 wrote:Putin wished Biden good health but degradation of American elite is scary ...

Imagine how it feels for the sane half of the American people. They are being censored daily, Chinese style.
Last edited by Bolaroid on Fri, 26 Mar 2021, 17:26, edited 1 time in total.

National Flag:

Postby Bolaroid » Fri, 26 Mar 2021, 17:21

STMKY wrote:The Russian people have never considered themselves part of Europe. We have our own civilization. But our elite is another question. They were very often pro-Western and betrayed our people.

Broadly speaking the British people have the same mentality, they have never considered themselves part of Europe especially not any Europe led by Germans or French who seem to like telling others what to do. Our "elite" are the same in terms of the EU but Brexit was a rejection of them.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 26 Mar 2021, 17:53

Hello, glad that you are with us again! I will answer but a little later. Tomorrow a woman comes to me, i decided to leave my beard, but need to at least wash myself!

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Sat, 27 Mar 2021, 06:32

Remember what I wrote a few years ago? That the influence of the Anglo-Saxon elite in the world will rapidly diminish and even small countries will kick them. Here's another example. Belorussia responded to the United States for meddling in the internal affairs of Belorussia. They answered beautifully, in our Russian style.
https://eng.belta.by/politics/view/bela ... 8550-2021/

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Sat, 27 Mar 2021, 06:45

Bolaroid wrote:
This is what all these discussions are really about - culture. From what I see, Russian culture appears much closer to that of Europe and North America than it does to China's. But perhaps I am wrong.

This is an optical illusion. Due to the fact that we look alike, it seems to you that the Russians (R1A) are Europeans (R1B). But the upper Indian castes are also white, but you do not consider their culture to be European. The Russians are the same. Of course, our culture has nothing to do with Chinese. But it is also far from European. We have our own Russian culture and civilization. Why is that? Because our common ancestors (R1) were a single culture more than 20,000 years ago, when they lived between Altai and Lake Baikal. But then they parted. And for about 15,000 years they lived separately. During this time, they have developed their own culture, which is different. Many people living in Russia and Europe\USA, notice this, what is the difference.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 27 Mar 2021, 08:26

Naturally our culture is completely European, there is practically nothing from China in it.
But this culture grew out of Constantinople, not Rome. Although undoubtedly influence of Western Europe is also significant.
For a long time culture was property of only elite, ordinary people had no time for culture, they were banally engaged in survival ...

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 29 Mar 2021, 18:55

Gorbachev withdrew troops from Europe. Voluntarily and free of charge. Nobody drove us out of Europe, nobody defeated us on battlefield. He was promised that NATO would not expand to East.
And in 1994 a decision was made to expand NATO to East, and Russia, being in an economic and political crisis, could not oppose anything to this.

And massive anti Western sentiments in Russia began after NATO aggression in Yugoslavia.

Read a book. Everything is written there very well about our 90s.

https://www.amazon.com/Failed-Crusade-A ... 0393322262

https://archive.org/details/failedcrusa ... e/mode/2up

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 29 Mar 2021, 19:03

Bolaroid wrote:or if a totalitarian regime releases a deadly disease into your country while lying about it, killing hundreds of thousands of your fellow citizens in the process.

You may see the US as your biggest threat, but like most Russians you would rather live in America and the American way of life than China and its 24/7 surveillance culture.

China is to blame for kovid not more than Russia in Siberian ulcer.

American public is right that China is main threat to their world domination, i just do not understand why Russia needs to help destroy China if after that US& Co will deal with us.
We have already seen this after II World War.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 30 Mar 2021, 06:22

Вombing of Yugoslavia is about same for us as bombing of coalition of Russia, China, Iran and Belarus, for example, New Zealand.
To protect Maori from invaders from Europe.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 30 Mar 2021, 06:30

In addition Chinese do not consider themselves to be an exclusive nation called upon to rule world. They have not bombed anyone for a very long time and do not come to us with their instructions.

So pretty soon US will only manage its own territory and even then most likely it will be very bad.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 30 Mar 2021, 06:44

In fact if Russia blocks delivery of resources to China and West restricts sale of goods then China will not be able to develop.

But why does Russia need this ??

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 30 Mar 2021, 07:04

Naturally then Russia comes to forefront of struggle with China. And we have a border of 2000 km. We will need money to strengthen it, for weapons and infrastructure.
And when goal is achieved millions of Chinese refugees will come to us.
And then some other bloody idiot from White House will finance traitors here and deploy missiles on our borders!

Great plan, dont you think? :D

National Flag:

Postby Bolaroid » Wed, 31 Mar 2021, 04:30

Vova12 wrote:
Bolaroid wrote:or if a totalitarian regime releases a deadly disease into your country while lying about it, killing hundreds of thousands of your fellow citizens in the process.

China is to blame for kovid not more than Russia in Siberian ulcer.

American public is right that China is main threat to their world domination, i just do not understand why Russia needs to help destroy China if after that US& Co will deal with us.
We have already seen this after II World War.

I'm not sure what the Siberian ulcer reference means, but if you're saying China is not responsible for covid and its spread then I disagree, it spread from a Wuhan laboratory carrying out "gain of function" research - i.e. where scientists modify viruses to make them deadlier and more transmissible.

But even allowing this as an "accident", China knew of the spread and stopped domestic flights to halt the spread but it failed to alert its neighbours, the international community and stop international flights. They allowed it to spread in Europe and North & South America, indeed the whole world.

So yes China is to blame, and its pathetic ideology is a menace to humanity. I did not say Russia needs to help destroy China, merely that a Chinese led world would preclude the freedoms that we are used to (indeed the Chinese influence in the West is eroding our freedoms on a daily basis).

National Flag:

Postby Bolaroid » Wed, 31 Mar 2021, 04:38

Vova12 wrote:In addition Chinese do not consider themselves to be an exclusive nation called upon to rule world. They have not bombed anyone for a very long time and do not come to us with their instructions.

So pretty soon US will only manage its own territory and even then most likely it will be very bad.

I disagree, and they don't need bombs to do it either. They're buying influence everywhere (Africa, N.America, Europe, Pacific, Carribbean) and spreading their ideology and reliance on their economy. Western elites have been bought by China, but the spread of covid has woken Western populations up (along with their behaviour in India, HK, South China Sea etc).

National Flag:

Postby Bolaroid » Wed, 31 Mar 2021, 04:45

Vova12 wrote:Вombing of Yugoslavia is about same for us as bombing of coalition of Russia, China, Iran and Belarus, for example, New Zealand.
To protect Maori from invaders from Europe.

Interesting, because the West is often criticised for not getting involved in Yugoslavia much sooner as many atrocities were carried out before NATO got involved (Clinton was not interested for a long time).

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Wed, 31 Mar 2021, 12:14

Well, now the reverse process has begun. As I have been writing for several years now, Perestroika is underway in the United States. Earlier, in the 90s, people in the West studied the geography of the crumbling USSR on the news from TV. Now Russians and the rest of the world will also study the geography of Western countries. By the way, recently a respected expert was asked why Russia does not cooperate with Ireland. They the main enemy of our historical enemy. He replied that he was also very surprised by this fact. So look forward to soon the ties between the Celtic peoples, the Boers and other oppressed Western peoples will be forging with Russia.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Thu, 01 Apr 2021, 05:19

Bolaroid wrote:Interesting, because the West is often criticised for not getting involved in Yugoslavia much sooner as many atrocities were carried out before NATO got involved (Clinton was not interested for a long time).

This is a civil war in which everyone committed atrocities but Serbs were appointed guilty.
As for the "massacre in Racak" as a pretext for bombing of Serbia this lie is same as "Husseins weapons of mass destruction."
I remember days when people in Russia realized that we ourselves could be in place of Serbs ... It was a turning point in perception of US, NATO and West as a whole.
Last edited by Vova12 on Thu, 01 Apr 2021, 05:28, edited 1 time in total.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Thu, 01 Apr 2021, 05:27

Bolaroid wrote:I disagree, and they don't need bombs to do it either. They're buying influence everywhere (Africa, N.America, Europe, Pacific, Carribbean) and spreading their ideology and reliance on their economy. Western elites have been bought by China, but the spread of covid has woken Western populations up (along with their behaviour in India, HK, South China Sea etc).

China offers countries infrastructure projects, economic development, while US offers "democracy" and "human rights".
So its no surprise that these countries choose China. China gets its way a market economy,
US is seeking subordination of countries by direct military occupation.

PreviousNext

Return to Other subjects