Tier 2 & 3 Rugby Forum

Political Thread

National Flag:
EnglandEngland

Re: Russian Rugby

Postby Chester-Donnelly » Fri, 26 Jun 2020, 10:16

STMKY wrote:This is part of a global plan. From simple white Anglo-Saxons, French, Germans ... make LGBT people tolerant. At the same time, millions of migrants from Africa and Asia are imported. Which have traditional values. Think about what will happen in such countries in 50 years? These will be completely different countries in ethnic, cultural, religious and even linguistic terms. This is a substitution of the indigenous population. Germany can catch the outgoing train of a large alliance with Russia. But France and Britain seem to have nothing to save. Individual people will run away from there. But overall there will be a disaster.

We keep voting for the most right wing candidate available but when they get in power they're no more effective than the last guy. Democracy is a facade. Nothing changes.

National Flag:
United StatesUnited States

Postby Tobar » Fri, 26 Jun 2020, 15:31

Chester-Donnelly wrote:Britain is not a tolerant place. The man who organised the "White Lives Matter" banner has lost his job.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... protection

His stunt was pulled in response to Premier League football teams replacing the player names on the shirts with Black Lives Matter and forcing them to kneel. Everyone was forced to kneel, including match officials. No one stood up to this tyranny. Soccer players are cowards and have too much to lose. To be fair most people are cowards but most people wouldn't kneel, they just won't speak out because this is what happens.

How many times do we have to go over this? White / All Lives Matter “activists” are not trying to promote anything for the good of people. All they’re trying to do is dismiss the opinions of Black Lives Matter and black people for protesting by bringing up this fake outrage at something. And if you can’t understand this then I don’t know what else to tell you.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 26 Jun 2020, 15:41

Pew Research: Only 1-in-6 Protesters Are Black, 46 Percent Are White

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020 ... are-white/

National Flag:
EnglandEngland

Postby Chester-Donnelly » Fri, 26 Jun 2020, 15:47

Tobar wrote:
Chester-Donnelly wrote:Britain is not a tolerant place. The man who organised the "White Lives Matter" banner has lost his job.

His stunt was pulled in response to Premier League football teams replacing the player names on the shirts with Black Lives Matter and forcing them to kneel. Everyone was forced to kneel, including match officials. No one stood up to this tyranny. Soccer players are cowards and have too much to lose. To be fair most people are cowards but most people wouldn't kneel, they just won't speak out because this is what happens.

How many times do we have to go over this? White / All Lives Matter “activists” are not trying to promote anything for the good of people. All they’re trying to do is dismiss the opinions of Black Lives Matter and black people for protesting by bringing up this fake outrage at something. And if you can’t understand this then I don’t know what else to tell you.

Please don't conflate the Marxist, Anarchist, anti-capitalist, antisemitic organisation called Black Lives Matter, with black people (people with dark skin). BLM consists of unpleasant far left extremists of all races. The black British people I know have no association with that terrorist group.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 26 Jun 2020, 15:51

Yes ,you are right . West destroys itself at time of rise of China.
It seems to me that process is ireversible.

National Flag:
EnglandEngland

Postby Chester-Donnelly » Fri, 26 Jun 2020, 16:03

Chester-Donnelly wrote:
Tobar wrote:

Please don't conflate the Marxist, Anarchist, anti-capitalist, antisemitic organisation called Black Lives Matter, with black people (people with dark skin). BLM consists of unpleasant far left extremists of all races. The black British people I know have no association with that terrorist group.

Just to be clear, I have black cousins and one of my best friends is a black man from Kenya. My sister in law is black and quite left wing. She writes for the Guardian which is a left wing newspaper. None of these people are supporting Black Lives Matter. BLM is intent on causing division in our society, and destroying our heritage.

Black Lives Matter, White Lives Matter, Brown Lives Matter, All Lives Matter.

National Flag:
NetherlandsNetherlands

Postby Silver Fox » Fri, 26 Jun 2020, 17:14

I would appreciate it if people on this forum refrain from airing their political or social points of view.
If I want to learn about the next conspiracy theory I will attend social media.
If I respect myself and my points of view I feel obliged to join the discussion and I don't want to on this platform.
I visit here daily to learn news about T2 rugby developments and I don't want to get mixed up in a political debate.

Thank you.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 26 Jun 2020, 17:21

Its right.

National Flag:
EnglandEngland

Postby Chester-Donnelly » Fri, 26 Jun 2020, 18:59

It's not my point of view. Anyone can go to the Black Lives Matter website and see for themselves. Or listen to interviews with BLM leaders. BLM are not even pretending to not be a Marxist anarchist organisation.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Fri, 26 Jun 2020, 19:09

The T2Rugby forum has a special section for politics, economics and culture. There are no analogues in the world of rugby media. There is no censorship and you can write anything you want. Real democracy!

See section Other subjects

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Political Thread

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 27 Jun 2020, 08:00

Russia Secretly Offered Afghan Militants Bounties to Kill U.S. Troops, Intelligence Says

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/26/us/p ... nties.html

As usual an unproven lie.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 27 Jun 2020, 08:19

Do not assume US still aspires to be a world leader, Merkel warns

German chancellor says rethink will be needed if US waves goodbye to global role

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... rkel-warns

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 27 Jun 2020, 19:01

Renowned Russian director convicted of embezzlement in what critics call a show trial

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/re ... story.html

Court sentenced this thief to 3 years probation.
In addition this gang of thieves should compensate for stolen of Russian budget.

Unfortunately in Russia it is still an estate society where there are untouchable people.
Its just a spit in face of society.
You can steal 2 million bucks and you will not be sent to prison!

Serebryannikov is not from Putins cage, he is a man from "liberal party". Nevertheless government is flirting with anti state degenerats.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 27 Jun 2020, 19:14

moratorium on death penalty despite fact that most people are for.
I take this as a spit in face of majority.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 28 Jun 2020, 05:47

For theft of 2 million $ from budget, I would be sent to prison for 10 years.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 28 Jun 2020, 18:06

Вook caught my eye.

https://www.hup.harvard.edu/catalog.php ... 0674972483

No nation is a stranger to war, but for Russians war is a central part of who they are. Their “motherland” has been the battlefield where some of the largest armies have clashed, the most savage battles have been fought, the highest death tolls paid. Having prevailed over Mongol hordes and vanquished Napoleon and Hitler, many Russians believe no other nation has sacrificed so much for the world. In Russia: The Story of War Gregory Carleton explores how this belief has produced a myth of exceptionalism that pervades Russian culture and politics and has helped forge a national identity rooted in war.

While outsiders view Russia as an aggressor, Russians themselves see a country surrounded by enemies, poised in a permanent defensive crouch as it fights one invader after another. Time and again, history has called upon Russia to play the savior—of Europe, of Christianity, of civilization itself—and its victories, especially over the Nazis in World War II, have come at immense cost. In this telling, even defeats lose their sting. Isolation becomes a virtuous destiny and the whole of its bloody history a point of pride.

War is the unifying thread of Russia’s national epic, one that transcends its wrenching ideological transformations from the archconservative empire to the radical-totalitarian Soviet Union to the resurgent nationalism of the country today. As Putin’s Russia asserts itself in ever bolder ways, knowing how the story of its war-torn past shapes the present is essential to understanding its self-image and worldview.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 28 Jun 2020, 18:13

As usual all Western studes on Russia are secondary and laging behind modern times.

Yes, when trying to become Europeans Russian philosophes and historians wrote that Russia saved Europe from Mongols, Napoleon and Hitler...

Now concept is this. Napoleon and Hitler is a European phenomenon, Russia can never become Europe. Russians protect themselves from Europe ...

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 28 Jun 2020, 18:17

Code: Select all
Destiny calls upon Russia once more to face the West – or so Russians might believe.

America is not alone in projecting itself as an exceptional power and indispensable force for good in the world. Russia makes the same claim. That sentiment is built upon centuries of defeating invaders, as I explore in “Russia: The Story of War.” And it plays a key role in how Russia sees itself in its increasingly tense relationship with NATO and the West.

https://theconversation.com/why-russia- ... onal-85240

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 29 Jun 2020, 20:19

Now i dont have a car. I sold it. Тhis is my future car for life in village.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 29 Jun 2020, 20:19

Image 8-)

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 29 Jun 2020, 20:29

I will be watching with interest players in NHL from Russia. Will they kneel and play in LGBT colors?
I think that they will agree!

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 29 Jun 2020, 21:00

I a Christian and will never accept this modern western shit. And vast majority of Russian residents too.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Tue, 30 Jun 2020, 06:27

I am sure that Ovechkin and everyone else will not participate in this shit. And Panarin is a moron sick to the head. He had previously told every liberal Russophobic nonsense about Russia and Putin. Typical traitor.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Tue, 30 Jun 2020, 06:42

A new joke in Russia. It is interesting to understand its meaning, our comrades from the West? This is a pun. BMW - rear wheel drive car.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 30 Jun 2020, 07:31

Пошел на хуй отсюда , тупой идиот!

PreviousNext

Return to Other subjects